Call for Papers
The 11th ERMSAR Conference (European Review Meeting on Severe Accidents Research) of the SARNET network is organized by the SEAKNOT project as one of the main dissemination activities framed within the Technical Area 2 of the SNETP/NUGENIA. As in the previous edition, it is organized in collaboration with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA).
We welcome you to submit an abstract to one of the following tracks
- In-vessel corium and debris coolability
- Ex-vessel corium interactions and coolability
- Containment behavior incl. H2 explosion risk
- Source term issues
- Analysis, Management, and Consequences of Severe Accidents for Gen I/IIIreactors
- Severe accidents in innovative reactor concepts such as Gen IV and Small Modular Reactors (SMRs)
- Other applications (fusion reactors, interim SNF storage, Accident Tolerant Fuels (ATFs), etc.